Sunday, May 20, 2012

ABOUT RACISM ...


                                                         ABOUT RACISM






I was searching some videos about soccer on YouTube, when I found this video about racism in European soccer.
I got really surprised about it because many times we heard that the Europeans are evolved and stuff, but after seeing this video we can see that racism is steal present in our society.

We can’t generalize about all the Europeans and also we can’t say that racism is only present in Europe because is not.
This is only an example of discrimination, but in my opinion is really shocking that in XXI century some people steal have this way to think.

I think that is not a reason discriminate someone because of the color of their skin, to me is a crazy way to think because we are all humans with the same rights and obligation and if we want to live in peaceful world we most change this way to think.
To me is not a excuse do not respect someone only because is different I think that variety makes our world beautiful.

What do you think about this? Do you agree with makes difference with someone only because of the color of their skin?

BY MARIO ESPINOZA

3 comments:

  1. You are right Mario, it's not right to judge anyone because his or her's skin colour. It's a shame that this kind of things are still happening, especially related to sports where the player's performance should be everything that matters. I believe that in soccer and in every other sport players should be respected for who they are and for their skills on the field.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's shocking for me to see this kind of things happening in the XXI century, after all of the fighting there has been to achieve true equality in the world it seems to me it will never be absolutely achieved not because we are not trying, but because there will always be people like that who feel superior to other because of their beliefs, or simply skin color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Racism is not a good thing, we can't discriminate someone just because has another skin colour. Equality is what we need. I can't believe that in this century still exists people who discriminate Afro American people.

    ReplyDelete