Monday, March 26, 2012

"Never tear us apart"- INXS


"Never tear us apart" is a song released by INXS in august 1988. The music was written by Andrew Farris and the lyric was written by Michael Hutchence, the vocalis.
The song has a very sensual music. It is played with sinthetizers and it has a lot of dramatic pauses. This kind of music makes my senses vibrate. I love this song because of its sensual music.
This is a love song but for me it is more than a love song.  It is a song with a sad lyric. A man who hurts a woman and he is sorry for hurting her. He is promising her the world. This song was written in a very important moment of the vocalist, Michael Hutchence. It is his personal lyric.


"We could live 
for a thousand years
but if I hurt you
I'd make wine from your tears.


I told you
that we could fly
cause we all have wings
but some of us don't know why"
                                                           
                                                                        Montserrat Abalos.

No comments:

Post a Comment