Monday, March 26, 2012

No One - Alicia Keys



No one

This a romantic song written by American recording artist Alicia Keys from her third studio album, As I Am. She is an excellent singer and songwriter.
I chose this song because is beautiful and has a very nice message. Is really talking about the way that in relationships, the way that so many things are around you all the time to try to distract you. And even though people may talk and say whatever they may want to say, but then no one can get in the way of this.
I think it is special for other people because this song is special, reflects that no matter what others says if you´re happy, as the song says “ no one can get in the way of what I´m feeling”
I think it reflects the purest feelings, to believing in yourself, to have courage and continue with your life, be persistent and believe in your partner.
My favorite part is when say:

 when the rain is pouring down
and my heart is hurting
you will always be around
yes, i know, for certain
you and me together
through the days and nights
i don´t worry cause
everything´s gonna be alright...


Gift this message, because I really like this song and I hope you enjoy it!


                                                                                                              Mariángel Ruedi Oyarzún

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I really like this song, because I think in a way, it represent me and the way that I´m living, because I don´t care of what people say about me or my way of living. No one can get in the way of what I´m feeling, people keep talking, they can say what they like.

    Greetings!!
    Victoria Larenas Moya.

    ReplyDelete