Monday, March 26, 2012

Forever - Fireflight


It was a long time ago the last time I heard this group or this song. Looking for the right song to share with you, I found this one, Forever by Fireflight. It was written by Dawn Michele (Vocals). She wrote (almost) all the band's songs.
This is a rock band with loud sound and aesthetics according to their style. When I saw it I liked it, so I didn't hesitate to listen to their music. Beyond that, it is also a Christian band, so there was another reason for follow it.
What I like the most about music is that each person gives it a personal meaning. This song was, in fact, written in an spiritual sense, thinking about God, but maybe someone might hear it and think about a relative, a friend, someone beloved, etc. , because it reminds us the unconditional support, in this case, the unconditional support that God always gives us. Even though we tend to go away from Him, He always finds the way to make us notice we're not alone.


Music and lyrics only: Forever - Fireflight
Live performance: Forever (live) - Fireflight

1 comment:

  1. Wow, so time ago since I didn´t hear about God, I like this message because it try to say when I feel bad I can talk with Him and then I feel good. He always hear me, and I love Him because He loved me first.

    Bless you!
    Victoria Larenas Moya.

    ReplyDelete