Monday, May 7, 2012

Documentary about Elizabeth's life




On Friday’s night I saw a very interesting documentary about Elizabeth’s life, it was especially focused in the reasons of why did she never marry. Obviously all of these reasons are speculations, but some of them seemed to be very good ones. However I think we’ll never know the absolute truth.

I’m not going to give you more details, because I want you to watch the documentary to get more specific information. So I post the link of the first part the documentary, you can watch it in Youtube… enjoy it :)


karla Gutiérrez Herrera.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this viswo. Quite interesting perspective. There is also another movie called "Anonymous" that portrays Queen Elizabeth as a totally different woman. As you mentioned it before, we may never know who holds the truth.

    ReplyDelete