Thursday, April 26, 2012

Law of the stronger one



Cruelty is one of the worst things in the human being. People are sometimes so cruel. I'm going to be a teacher and I can't stand abuses, because I don't like that, I hate cruelty to ''inferiors'', I can't understand that and problems like bullying is something that we need to solve, but what is bullying?
Bullying is the constant abuse of bullies to outcasts.
There are two types of abusers: the ones who make impossible a person's life by hitting them, doing them bad things, etc, and the ''witnesses'', people who see the abuses and don't do anything.

An example of bullying is a movie called ''The Final'', and it's about the ''revenge'' of the abused ones. That film made me realize that a lot of massacres in USA are made by the ''rejected ones'', that the outcasts suffer a lot, that society do nothing to solve the bullying problem and also how the press change the situations to make them look as the bad guys.
That kind of things makes me feel sad and ashamed to be part of this society, because some of them are good guys trying to fit in a world that treats them so cold...


No comments:

Post a Comment