Monday, March 26, 2012


Jonas Brothers - A little bit longer 




I chose this song because The Jonas Brothers are my favorite band. Maybe you think "they are just a pop band", but not for me. This song has an special meaning for me and Jonas fans. A little bit longer was written for Nick Jonas, part of the Jonas Brothers. Let me tell you more about him. Nick Jonas has Type 1 Diabetes, which can make him irritated and put him in a bad mood. This song deals his struggle with the disease- he wrote it in the empty ballroom of a hotel when he was having a rough day. His disease is not an easy one, he needs insulin to feel good and to live, but he has never complained about it. Apart from this, he has been fighting for the cure of Diabetes and he has become in the spokeman of many campaigns to help people with this disease.
A little bit longer has become the anthem for Jonas fans because we support and understand his struggle in a way. This song also can be interpreted in different ways; you can relate this with some disease, with love or with something you have lost. The lyrics are flawless for me and surely if this song is heard without prejudice, you will find something interested about it.
The most important thing for me about A little bit longer is to never give up no matter how hard it is the moment or the problem because a little bit longer and I'll be fine...

1 comment:

  1. I really love all of those singers who sings from the inside out. I mean, it doesn't matter if he's "just a pop singer" what really means is the passion of his voice, and obviously the lyric. It's important to have somebody/ something that keeps reminding you how important is not giving yourself up because if you keep struggling just a bit longer you'll be fine....
    I loved it!!! <3

    ReplyDelete