Monday, March 26, 2012

Island In The Sun --Weezer

This song was created for  Rivers Cuomo the vocalist of the Weezer band . I choose this song because is my favorite!! I love the melody  and the way is made this video because I love the nature with  the animals , and they used a lot beautiful animals like puppies, kittens, bears, monkeys and a cub tigers.. all that things attract my attention , I  think is very cute and looked like a whole lot of fun..I never get tired of watching this lovely video! Some people when see this think  is for proof that animals are much better than us, others think in summer and remembered good times  but to me the really means of this song is when you found love, you can be 
 very happy ..“we’ll  never feel bad anymore”  like says Cuomo in the lyric. In general this song from my point of view is very positive! bring me happiness everytime that  i listen it. well.. I think all of us dreams with our "island in the sun" a place without troubles  ..only love.


In my opinion this message has been sent to say that you can find love, fun, peace in everything that you propose .. with someone special like a friend, in a couple or including like in the video with animals, but  the main idea they given us  is  enjoy the life with the love !                                                                             
   
                                                                                                             Catalina Olivari C.

1 comment:

  1. I like this song too ! Weezer is one of my favourite bands ! their songs have very good lyrics I use to listen to this song when I'm a little stressed or sad the melody and the lyric really perk me up, "Island in the sun" makes me imagine like an utopic place as you described "a place without troubles". My favourite stanzas: "When you're on a golden sea,
    you don't need no memory,
    just a place to call your own,
    as we drift into the zone"

    ReplyDelete