Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"Dig" - Incubus



This beautiful message called “Dig” was created by Incubus, a rock band from California and one of my favorites. It was released on March 27, 2007 (today is the anniversary of the single).

The band used in this song emotional resorces and everyday life situations. I think people can identify quickly with any of feelings were expressed.

Their represent friendship, deep feelings such as love, fear, affection and unconditional support. The song gives a reflexive thoughts about a positive relationship with an important person in our lives, because “We all have someone that dig at us”.

It can be understood as a love song to our soulmate, as a message to a good friend or even to any family’s member.

In my opinion the song was written to show us a wonderful way to say “I love you”, “Thank you”, “I want to you to know that you're special to me”, “You make me feel a better person” while we are singing or listening to this song.

I love the music video! It’s art to me and the images keep the main idea of the lyrics.

“Remind me that we'll always have each other 
When
everything else is gone”. ♪



by Emma Echeverría.

No comments:

Post a Comment