Tuesday, March 27, 2012

"Dig" - Incubus



This beautiful message called “Dig” was created by Incubus, a rock band from California and one of my favorites. It was released on March 27, 2007 (today is the anniversary of the single). ♥

The band used in this song emotional resorces and everyday life situations. I think people can identify quickly with any of feelings were expressed.

Their represent friendship, deep feelings such as love, fear, affection and unconditional support. The song gives a reflexive thoughts about a positive relationship with an important person in our lives, because “We all have someone that dig at us”.

It can be understood as a love song to our soulmate, as a message to a good friend or even to any family’s member.

In my opinion the song was written to show us a wonderful way to say “I love you”, “Thank you”, “I want to you to know that you're special to me”, “You make me feel a better person” while we are singing or listening to this song.

I love the music video! ♥ It’s art to me and the images keep the main idea of the lyrics.

“Remind me that we'll always have each other 
When
everything else is gone”. ♪



by Emma Echeverría.

No comments:

Post a Comment